In light of the upcoming changes to data protection legislation, we wanted to make sure that you know how we, as a Data Controller, collect, store and use your data.
Information We Collect
As a customer of LPG we may collect your information as follows:
• Phone numbers including your mobile numbers
• Email address
We will only hold your details if you are an existing or past customer or have requested that we add you to our mailing list.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information as necessary:
• to provide services that you have contracted us to provide, respond to and fulfill your requests
• for good governance, accounting and managing our business operations.
• comply with all legal and regulatory requirements
• as otherwise permitted by applicable law
How We Share Your Information
Subject to applicable data protection we may share your information with
• business partners
• service providers and other third parties to provide our services
• Our legal and other professional advisors
• Government bodies and agencies
• As otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law
Under certain circumstances, we act as the data processor of your information.
Security of Your Information
We maintain commercially-reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
How Long We Keep Your Information
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, change your communication preferences, and/or opt-out of certain sharing of your information with third parties. Please contact us at email@example.com to change your preferences.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
• Request access to your personal data
• Request correction of your personal data
• Request erasure of your personal data
• Object to processing of your personal data
• Request restriction of processing your personal data
• Request transfer of your personal data
• Right to withdraw consent
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and Correction of Your Information
We provide you the opportunity to access, correct and update your information. Please contact us at email@example.com to request details of what information we currently hold on you.
We do not transfer your information outside of your home country. To protect your information, any such international transfers will be made in accordance with applicable law.
Changes to This Policy
You will be notified about any material changes to this Policy via a posting on our website and/or as otherwise required by applicable law.