Our primary objective is to operate our business with care. Care for the wellbeing of our employees to ensure they can work with confidence in having the skills, training and competencies they require, care in the way we interact and communicate with our clients and partners and care for the environment in which we are commissioned to work.
we work to create harmony with the natural landscape and to protect our environment by actively managing the establishment and conservation of wildlife habitats;
we are mindful of the long-term effects of our actions and encourage the use of sustainable practice wherever we can;
we have the understanding and experience to manage heritage sites with the sensitivity they deserve
• Think about how our decisions in day to day work practices affect the environment
• Empower staff to make decisions and speak up about doing things better around the impact of their actions
• Communicate what you are doing to clients
• Ensure familiarity with environmental practice guidelines
We actively seek opportunities to work in partnership with others.
We promote our work within and gain strength from being part of a network of like-minded businesses that can influence change, adapt and embrace the future
- Consider ways in which you might promote Lady Penelope in your dealings with others (eg fellow contractors and other trades; suppliers etc)
we work with a sense of togetherness that enables each member of our team to
be generous with their knowledge and share this with others including our clients
we ensure that all our employees have access to the training and skills necessary to be confident and competent in their work; to have the courage to make decisions, take action and consult specialist advice when required
We conduct ourselves, both as individuals and as a team, in a manner that is respectful to each other and all those around us